Skip to main content

30 best love quotes in hindi

30 best love quotes in hindi Please share the status on whatsapp and fb if you like the collection 30 best love quotes in hindi

50+ Health Tips in Hindi

50+ Health Tips in Hindi 


Comments

  1. Thank For Sharing Great Information About Liver Function Test. Genestrings Aims To Be The Company That Best Understands And Satisfies The Service Needs For Genetic Testing In India. It Has Been Conceived With The Idea Of Providing High End Diagnostic Services To The People Of India.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

99 + whatsapp status good morning

New Whatsapp status good morning in Hindi English  เค‡เคคเคจा เคช्เคฏाเคฐ เคจा เค•เคฐ เค•े เค‡เคถ्เค•़ เคญी,  เคฐो เคชเคก़ेเค—ा เคคेเคฐी เคตเคซ़ा เคฆेเค– เค•เคฐ,  เคคुเคฎ เคฎिเคฒो เคจा เคฎिเคฒो เคชเคฐ,  เคฐเคฌ เคœ़เคฐूเคฐ เคœเคฒ เค‰เค ेเค—ा,  เคคुเคฎ्เคนाเคฐा เคœुเคจूเคจ เคฆेเค– เค•เคฐ...☝๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’”_____☝๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ˜_____๐Ÿ˜☝๐Ÿฟ_____๐Ÿ’”☝๐Ÿฟ #เค‡เคถ्เค• เค•ी #เค‰เคฎ्เคฐ เคจเคนीं #เคนोเคคी            เคจा #เคนी เคฆौเคฐ #เคนोเคคा เคนै ....  #เค‡เคถ्เค• เคคो #เค‡เคถ्เค• เคนै...          เคœเคฌ เคนोเคคा เคนै                 #เคฌेเคนिเคธाเคฌ เคนोเคคा เคนै .... เคนเคฎाเคฐे เคนाเคฅों เคฎें เค‡เค• เคถเค•़्เคฒ เคšाँเคฆ เคœैเคธी เคฅी  เคคुเคฎ्เคนें เคฏे เค•ैเคธे เคฌเคคाเคं เคตो เคฐाเคค เค•ैเคธी เคฅी.. เคฎเคนเค• เคฐเคนे เคฅे เคฎिเคฐे เคนोंเค  เค‰เคธเค•ी เค–़ुเคถ्เคฌू เคธे เค…เคœीเคฌ เค†เค— เคฅी เคฌिเคฒเค•ुเคฒ เค—ुเคฒाเคฌ เคœैเคธी เคฅी...  ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ’“ *เค‰เคธเคจे ‌เคœो เคฆेเค–ा เคคिเคฐเค›ी เคจเคœเคฐ เคธे เคคो เคนเคฎ เคฎเคฆเคนोเคถ เคนो เค—เคฏे* *เคœเคฌ เคชเคคा เคšเคฒा เค•ि...* *เค‰เคจเค•ी เคจเคœเคฐ เคนी เคคिเคฐเค›ी เคนै..เคคो เคนเคฎ เคฌेเคนोเคถ เคนो เค—เค* ๐Ÿ˜‚✋✋๐Ÿ˜œ❤๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ เคœिเคคเคจे เค…เคชเคจे เคฅे, เคธเคฌ เคชเคฐाเค เคฅे เคœिเคคเคจे เค…เคชเคจे เคฅे, เคธเคฌ เคชเคฐाเค เคฅे เคนเคฎ เคนเคตा เค•ो เค—เคฒे เคฒเค—ाเค เคฅे เคœिเคคเคจी เค•़เคธเคฎें เคฅीं, เคธเคฌ เคฅीं เคถเคฐ्เคฎिंเคฆा, เคœिเคคเคจे เคตा...

Top 15 Abraham Lincoln best Quotes for status

Top 15 Abraham Lincoln famous quotes for your status Enjoy reading this post  Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves. I am a slow walker, but I never walk back. There are no bad pictures; that's just how your face looks sometimes. Those who look for the bad in people will surely find it. I don't like that man. I must get to know him better. When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm. I would rather be a little nobody, then to be a evil somebody. All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. The best way to predict your future is to create it No man is poor who has a Godly mother. I laugh because I must not cry, that is all, that is all. Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. I will prepare and some day my chance will come. No man has a good enough memory to be a successful li...