Skip to main content

30 best love quotes in hindi

30 best love quotes in hindi Please share the status on whatsapp and fb if you like the collection 30 best love quotes in hindi

Top 15 Abraham Lincoln best Quotes for status

Top 15 Abraham Lincoln famous quotes for your status

Enjoy reading this post


 Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves.
I am a slow walker, but I never walk back.

There are no bad pictures; that's just how your face looks sometimes.

Those who look for the bad in people will surely find it.

I don't like that man. I must get to know him better.
When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.

Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.

I would rather be a little nobody, then to be a evil somebody.

All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.

The best way to predict your future is to create it

No man is poor who has a Godly mother.

I laugh because I must not cry, that is all, that is all.

Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.

I will prepare and some day my chance will come.
No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar

I have always found that mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice.

Every man's happiness is his own responsibility.

It's not me who can't keep a secret. It's the people I tell that can't.

 
The Lord prefers common-looking people. That is why he made so many of them.

You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry.

The better part of one's life consists of his friendships.


The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us
from the support of a cause we believe to be just.

I do the very best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep on doing so until the end.
We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.

The ballot is stronger than the bullet.

My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure.

Stand with anyone that is right; stand with him while he is right and part with him when he goes wrong.

Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves, and, under a just God cannot retain it.

You cannot build character and courage by taking away people's initiative and independence.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50+ Health Tips in Hindi

50+ Health Tips in Hindi  H

50 + Whatsapp Hindi Positive Thoughts Status

Whatsapp Hindi Positive Thoughts Status in hindi सौ गुना बढ़ जाती है खूबसूरती, महज़ मुस्कराने से, फिर भी बाज नही आते लोग, मुँह फुलाने से...

30 best love quotes in hindi

30 best love quotes in hindi Please share the status on whatsapp and fb if you like the collection 30 best love quotes in hindi